DETAILER’S HELPER PRODUCTION TOOL BELT
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Save 30 Minutes Per Detail with this Tool Belt!
Detailer’s Helper tool belts are a proven tool to improve the efficiency of your detailing work flow. From working on automobiles, cars, trucks, and SUV’s, to cleaning and polishing RV’s, Boats, Planes, and more, the Detailer’s Helper tool belt will help you do what you already do so well, even better! Designed to hold almost any product bottle currently on the market, no matter what brand of polish, cleaner, or supplies you use, you can be confident it’ll fit in the Detailer’s Helper tool belt.
We’ve specifically designed this tool belt for high-volume production shops.
This tool belt has the following awesome features:
Two Individual Supplies and Tools Bags
- 32oz Bottle Bag
- Interior Bag
Adjustable Belt – For waists up to 44″, no plastic or metal buckles that can scratch paint.
Soft Cotton Fabric – Detailer’s Helper belts are specifically designed to be paint-friendly, no metal, plastic, or harsh fabric has been used, so you can keep your paint scratch free!
Size Note – Our Standard belts fit up to a 44″ waist.
*Some images and video depict previous logo or other tool belt configurations, all belts shipped with new logo.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Introducing one of the most unique high-quality detailing towels ever produced - The PLATINUM PLUFFLE, exclusively by The Rag Company. It's half-Plush / half-Waffle construction, also...