DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
COLOURLOCK Sealant prevents surface damage on leather exposed to high levels of friction, such as car-entrance areas or edges and seams of furniture. It inhibits discoloration caused by textiles. Always clean first. Use a soft dry cloth and spread thinly from seam to seam in contact areas (which are the most exposed to friction or discolouration) and let dry. Repeat every 3 to 6 months.
If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use.
Components: 1.2-BENZISOTHIAZOL-3(2H)-ONE; 1.2-BENZISOTHIAZOLIN-3-ONE
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Leather Steering Wheel Restauration Kit Content: 7.60 fl. oz. Degreaser 1.01 fl. oz. Mild Cleaner 1.01 fl. oz. Leather Fresh F034 1.01 fl. oz. Sealant 0.5 fl. oz. Elephant Leather...