CASE THE SMITTEN GLASS MITT (100 COUNT)
- 8.5 x 9.5 Inches (22 cm x 25 cm)
- Light Blue
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- Varies From 490 - 550 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- ButterSoft Microfiber Suede Border
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
- South Korea
- $5.75 or Less
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Welcome to The Rag Company's newest creation - The SMITTEN Glass Mitt. This unique tool was designed by the TRC team to combine two of the most effective premium Korean microfiber materials available anywhere for cleaning glass and mirrors. On one side is the same world-class Twist Loop Weave material as our top-of-the-line FTW Glass Towel and on the other side is our famous Dry Me A River Waffle-Weave. To tie everything together we used our exclusive ButterSoft™ Microfiber Suede as the ultimate border for softness and absorbency. The results are unparalleled in the high-end microfiber industry with no equal.
Features of the SMITTEN GLASS Mitt include:
- Two Unique Premium Microfiber Sides - Only AA-Grade (highest) South Korean 70/30 Blend Microfiber Used In Construction
- Two Finger Loops Inside To Secure Your Hand And Maintain Total Control During Use
- ButterSoft™ Suede Edge Conforms To The Tightest Areas Where The Windshield & Dashboard Meet (Steep Exotic Windshield? No Problem!)
- Ultra Absorbent
- Lint-Free / Streak-Free
- Absolutely Paint Safe
- Extremely Durable With Highest Quality Double Stitching and Hidden Seams
- Beautiful Light Blue Color Design
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Although the mitt is primarily designed for use on glass and mirrors, it also excels for safe and effective cleaning use on:
- All Metals, Chrome and Brightwork
- Wheels and Spokes
Perfect Microfiber Materials + Perfect Border = A New Definition of Perfectly Clean & Clear for Your Glass!
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Product Details: Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! The Rag Company is proud to offer you one of the best values available anywhere for an...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! TRC's new CYCLONE 10X Wash Pad is absolutely the FINEST Professional Quality...