TRC's new CYCLONE 10X Wash Pad is absolutely the FINEST Professional Quality Plush Microfiber Detailing Wash Pad Value You Will Find - Premium 70/30 Blend Korean Quality, Premium Performance, and Premium TRC Value! Its HUGE 10"x10" size (200 square inches of surface area!) is a first in the marketplace for this type of higher-end microfiber wash pad material (others probably soon to follow). TRC has responded to numerous online forum requests, emails and calls from around the world to create a larger, high-quality microfiber pad than previously available. You'll find many of our competitors selling their own premium wash pads of similar quality and performance in a much smaller less-than-half size, at a higher cost. These are NOT "cheap knock-off's" made from inferior materials. The CYCLONE 10X Wash Pad is the Real Deal with all the features you would expect from a Super-Premium Wash Pad:
- Superior Softness & Absorbency: Hundreds of Thousands of Premium AA-Grade (Highest Grade) 70/30 Blend Split Korean Microfibers Per Square Inch that Hold a Huge Amount of Your Favorite Suds
- Extremely Safe & Effective: Long, Luxurious Fibers that Quickly and Safely Encapsulate All Dirt and Road Grime From Your Vehicle and then Easily Rinse Free for the Next Pass
- Highest-Quality Construction: The Finest Materials and Seams that are Carefully Double-Stitched and Hidden For the Ultimate in Protection and Durability
- Extreme Field-Tested Microfiber Material and Foam Padding: Materials Tested Around the World in All Conditions to Find the Perfect Microfiber / Foam Pad Combination
- Perfect Partner with Optimum Car Wash: Create a World-Class Level of Lubrication to Safely & Easily Glide Over All Types of Paint and Greatly Reduce Washing Induced Marring
- Built-to-Last Durability: With Proper Care The Rag Company's CYCLONE 10X Wash Pad will Last and Last Through Seasons of Washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash Gentle or Hand Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach & Softeners), Tumble Dry Low or Hang to Air Dry. OPTION: Add 1/4 Cup of White Distilled Vinegar to Increase Softness and Help Remove Any Detailing Product Residue
After the wash, the sponge may be more pliable.
Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach, Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
NOTE: If Microfiber Seam is Punctured/Compromised at All, Do Not Machine Wash. Once the Foam Padding has been Exposed there is a High Risk of the Foam Getting Shredded by Certain Aggressive Types of Wash Machine Agitators/Cycles (Typically Top-Loading) and then Sticking to other Microfiber Products in the Same Wash.
Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored products separately from lighter colored products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.