CASE PREMIUM ALL-PURPOSE 16 X 16 TERRY TOWELS (200 COUNT)
- 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- Yellow, Light Blue
- 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 365 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Overlock Stitching
- 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
- $0.77 or Less
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Looking for a Premium Quality, Soft, Value-Priced, Durable All-Purpose Terry Microfiber Towel? Then you've come to the right place! With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company's miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Mopping, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED.
Recommended Uses: All-purpose cleaning for homes, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bars, car washes, pets, sports, vehicles
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE - Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- ONE CONTINUOUS EDGE SEAM AROUND THE ENTIRE CLOTH - All-purpose terry towels with only one seam joint and slightly rounded corners to maximize long-term towel performance. Most of our competitors literally cut corners with poorly constructed seam joints at all 4 corners which compromises towel integrity and greatly increases the possibility of edge failure. We spend a little more to give you towels that will be around long after the competition gives up
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH - Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBENCY - Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that's in your way
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Cleaning Tip #1: "Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization"
- Professional Cleaning Tip #2: "Reminder that the power of microfiber enables you to clean with only water and little to no chemicals! The EPA partnered with The Rag Company in the definitive national benchmark cost savings study on the use of microfiber materials in a healthcare environment and scientifically proved a 99% reduction in bacteria using only water and our microfiber products compared to cotton which only reduced bacteria by 30%"
- Premium Towel Weight and Construction @ 365 gsm - Compare to Our Competitor's Lower Weight "Premium" All-Purpose Terry Towels @ 320 gsm - 350 gsm. Advantage TRC!
- Soft / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Great for Auto / Marine / RV / Cycle Washing, Detailing or Polish Removal
- The Premier Terry Towel Choice Of 4 and 5-Star Hotels and Car Washes Across The U.S.
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Extra-Strong Overlock Border Stitching for Additional Durability - These Towels Are Proven Rag Company TOUGH Since 1999!
- Slightly Rounded Corners with Best-in-Class Single-Corner Stitch Border. Our Competitor's Cheaply Made Terry Towels Use Lower Quality Four-Corner Stitching
- Absorbs Up To 7-10 Times Its Weight in Moisture
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Removal of Polish / Wax / Detailing Sprays / Glaze / Sealant Buffing and...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY. FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Removal of Polish / Glaze / Sealant Removal of Ceramic Coatings (Perfect...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Looking for an Excellent Quality, Soft, Value-Priced, Durable All-Purpose Terry...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: All-Purpose Cleaning of Vehicles, Homes, Hotels, Hospitals, Bars /...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Rinseless / Waterless Washing Removal of Quick Detailing Sprays /...