CASE PLATINUM PLUFFLE 20 X 40 MICROFIBER TOWEL (50 COUNT)
- 20 x 40 Inches (51 cm x 102 cm)
- Platinum Grey
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 490 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Platimum ButterSoft™ 70/30 Microfiber Suede Edge
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin:
- South Korea
- $9.25 or Less
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Introducing one of the most unique high-quality drying / detailing towels ever produced - The PLATINUM PLUFFLE is half-Plush / half-Waffle construction, also known as Hybrid Weave, creates an ultra-wicking action unlike any towel we have ever tested against (including our competitor's highest-quality plush and waffle-weave towels). Silky soft premium plush Korean 70/30 blend fibers separated by waffle divots create a level of absorbency previously only imagined.
Don't need a whole case? Please visit our Retail Section for everyday extreme value, tier quantity pricing on Platinum Pluffle 20 x 40 Premium Hybrid Weave Microfiber Towel.
Additional Product Details:
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- Extra Soft and Absorbent / Quick Drying Between Uses
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts. (Don't Be Fooled By Cheap Imitations From Elsewhere With Lower Weights That Most of Our Competitors Offer as "High Quality" - Proven Over and Over That They Just Can't Compare)
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Introducing one of the most unique high-quality detailing towels ever produced - The...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Introducing one of the most unique high-quality drying / detailing...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! DRY ME A RIVER!™ ...or a lake, or even an OCEAN with these premium quality ultra...