CASE OPTIMUM FERREX 128 OZ (4 COUNT)
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Optimum FerreX -
FerreX is designed to dissolve ferrous oxides from wheels and painted surfaces quickly, by bonding and dissolving them away with minimal effort. Furthermore, FerreX will dissolve and remove other surface contaminants such as tar and wax at the same time.
Directions for wheels:
- Avoid using on hot surfaces. Wash wheels to remove excess contaminants.
- Spray Optimum Ferrex directly on wheels and allow 1 - 2 minutes to fully dissolve ferrous oxides.
- Agitate with a soft bristle brush as needed.
- Rinse off with plenty of water.
Drections for painted surfaces:
- Wash with Optimum No Rinse™ Wash & Shine or Optimum Car Wash before applying Optimum Ferrex.
- Use on a cool surface and out of direct sunlight. Spray Optimum Ferrex directly on painted surface and allow 1 - 2 minutes to fully dissolve ferrous oxide.
- Agitate with a microfiber towel or soft sponge if necessary.
- Rinse off with plenty of water
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.