DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
All Full Cases Of Optimum Products Are Priced 5% Below Retail. Save An ADDITIONAL 5% - 10% OFF Full Cases And 15% OFF Just About Everything Else Every Day By Joining The Rag Company’s BUSINESS PRO-gram! Click HERE To Learn More.
Optimum™ Car Wash is designed to clean the toughest automotive grime while maximizing the protection of Optimum™ Car Wax. The rich foaming lather traps dirt and grim and rinses with cold water leaving a smooth, clean surface behind. Some car wash products as well as the automatic car washes can remove the UV absorbers and wax, leaving the clearcoat unprotected.
Use on a cool car, preferably in the shade to avoid sun spotting.
- Rinse car to remove loose dirt.
- Pour wash concentrate into a bucket and mix with water (use .5 oz per gallon).
- Wash car with a sponge or wash mitt.
- Rinse car, then dry immediately with Drying Towel. Rinse hands after use.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.