CASE OPT TIRE SHINE 17 OZ (12 COUNT)
- Product Code:
- 17 oz
- Optimum Polymer Technologies
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
All Full Cases Of Optimum Products Are Priced 5% Below Retail. Save An ADDITIONAL 5% - 10% OFF Full Cases And 15% OFF Just About Everything Else Every Day By Joining The Rag Company’s BUSINESS PRO-gram! Click HERE To Learn More.
Optimum Tire Shine is a water-based, solvent-free, and VOC free formula that provides great shine to tires and vinyl surfaces. While Optimum Tire Shine can be easily sprayed, it has great cling to keep it on the tires. When applied properly, it provides great gloss for tires that lasts a few weeks with no slinging issues.
Tire manufacturers recommend against solvent-based tire dressings since solvents can penetrate the tire and leach out and remove its protective UV and ozone components. This will cause yellowing and premature cracking and failure of tires according to the tire manufacturers. Optimum Tire Shine has no chemical solvents and therefore will not cause damage to the tires. Furthermore, Optimum Tire Shine contains the same UV and Ozone protectants that are used in the manufacturing of tires for additional protection against the elements.
Optimum Tire Shine contains no chemical solvents or other environmentally hazardous compounds. Optimum Tire Shine contains no VOCs and only the finest methicones that are safe for tires, the consumer, and the environment.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.