CASE OPT POWER CLEAN 17 OZ (12 COUNT)
- Product Code:
- 17 oz
- Optimum Polymer Technologies
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
All Full Cases Of Optimum Products Are Priced 5% Below Retail. Save An ADDITIONAL 5% - 10% OFF Full Cases And 15% OFF Just About Everything Else Every Day By Joining The Rag Company’s BUSINESS PRO-gram! Click HERE To Learn More.
Optimum Power Clean ™ is an all purpose cleaner that safely cleans your vehicle’s dirtiest surfaces. Remove bugs, brake dust, and oily grime when using Power Clean full strength. Dilute it to clean leather, vinyl, and plastics. Optimum Power Clean™ is an environmentally friendly, safe cleaner that will leave your vehicle spotless!
Optimum Power Clean™ packs a powerful punch, yet it’s gentle when it needs to be. Clean everything from the engine and wheels to the leather and dashboard with one product!Optimum Power Clean™ can even be used on the paint to dissolve bugs and stubborn contaminants. For many jobs, you can simply spray it on and wipe it off.
Use full strength, Optimum Power Clean™ cleans and degreases the engine compartment, cleans tires, wheels, and wheel wells. This sophisticated formula dissolves bugs and powers through brake dust and oil to clean your vehicle’s dirtiest parts.
Dilute Power Clean™ up to 3:1 to safely clean leather, vinyl, paint, and plastics. Remove old dash dressings and tough residues from interior panels. Wipe away spills and spots from leather seats. Special polymers and emulsifiers break down contaminants with minimal agitation.
- To clean wheels and tires, Optimum Power Clean™ can be used at full strength or diluted up to 3:1.
- Agitate as needed and rinse off. For use on painted surfaces, dilute at 3:1 for best results.
- Spray on, agitate lightly and rinse. To clean interior panels, dilute at 3:1.
- Spray on, agitate, and wipe off. For leather, vinyl, or the dashboard, dilute at 3:1.
- Spray on and wipe off.
- For tougher grime and stains use at full strength.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.