CASE OPT HYPER™ COMPOUND 18 OZ (12 COUNT)
- Product Code:
- 18 oz
- Optimum Polymer Technologies
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
All Full Cases Of Optimum Products Are Priced 5% Below Retail. Save An ADDITIONAL 5% - 10% OFF Full Cases And 15% OFF Just About Everything Else Every Day By Joining The Rag Company’s BUSINESS PRO-gram! Click HERE To Learn More.
Optimum Hyper™ Compound is the first and only spray compound in the marketplace that can remove 1,000 grit and deep scratches in seconds while creating a great finish.Optimum Hyper™ Compound was designed for professional detailers and auto body shops to cut through wet sanding marks and deep scratches in one or two passes. Optimum Hyper™ Compound offers all the advantages of Optimum line of polishes with long working time and low to no dusting.
The spray on application provides ease of use and reduces the amount of product needed to a fraction of the traditional products. 2-3 sprays is enough to cover the entire pad making the whole pad do the cutting and eliminating dry buffing. The minor swirls left after using Optimum Hyper™ Compound can easily be removed with the Optimum™ Hyper Polish. Optimum Hyper™ Compound has a long working time to allow complete paint correction with one application. The residue is easily wiped off with a dry or damp microfiber towel. Optimum Hyper™ Compound contains no silicone oils or wax, so it is completely body shop safe.
Optimum Hyper™ Compound can be used at any speed on your polisher with a wool or foam pad. When using a wool buffing pad, the compound will remove 1000 grit sand scratches and lighter using a Wool Foam Pad with a DA Polisher at speed of 3-4 or a rotary buffer at 1200-1400 RPM. Faster buffing speed is not needed with this product. When using a medium or heavy cut foam pad, the compound will remove 2,000 sand scratches and lighter with a DA Polisher at speed of 3-4 or a rotary buffer at 1200-1400 RPM. The compound works more or less aggressively depending on the pad you choose.
To remove 1,000 grit or finer sanding marks spray Optimum Hyper™ Compound on a Wool Foam Pad using a DA Polisher at speed of 3-4 or a rotary buffer at 1200-1400 RPM. To remove lighter scratches and swirl marks, spray Optimum Hyper™ Compound on an orange waffle or black waffle foam pad using a DA Polisher at speed of 3-4 or a rotary buffer at 1200-1400 RPM.
1. Shake Well. 2. Use 2-3 sprays initially to prime the pad. After the initial priming, use two sprays per panel. There is no need to apply additional product since Optimum Hyper™ Compound has a long working time and will continue on working to remove the scratches.
3. Use light to medium pressure on the buffer until desired results are achieved.
4. Wipe off residue with a dampened microfiber towel. Follow up with Optimum Hyper Polish to refine the paint surface before applying Optimum Car Wax.
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Download SDS: MDR Optimum MDR™ Mineral Deposit Remover is the most advanced...