CASE KOREAN 16 X 24 WAFFLE WEAVE TOWELS (200 COUNT)
- 16 x 24 Inches (41 cm x 61 cm)
- Light Blue, Navy Blue, White
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 400 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- ButterSoft™ 70/30 Microfiber Suede Edge
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Waffle Weave)
- Country of Origin:
- South Korea
- $3.40 or Less
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Looking for a premium quality ultra thirsty microfiber drying towel in an easy to handle size? Then you've come to the right place! This is a smaller version of our popular Dry Me A River!™ drying towel that's ready to quickly and safely dry smaller vehicles or for any other quick drying application. Rounded corners and a silky satin banded edge for the ultimate softness and protection in a drying and waterless / rinseless wash towel. The highest quality South Korean AA-Grade microfiber and TRC value pricing combined make this one of the absolute best waffle-weave towel deals available...ANYWHERE!
Don't need a whole case? Please visit our Retail Section for everyday extreme value, tier quantity pricing on Premium Korean Microfiber 16 x 24 Waffle Weave Towel.
Recommended Uses: Runny / Liquid Detailing Products; Drying Towel (Small / Medium-Size Areas); Larger Windows, Glass & Mirrors; Waterless Wash / Rinseless Wash Methods
Additional Product Details:
- Soft / Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Waffle Weave Pattern is an Excellent Choice for Wiping Windows, Glass and Mirrors...or The Whole Car
- Absorbs Up To 10 times Its Weight in Moisture!
- Highest South Korean Quality AA-Grade 100% Split Microfiber
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Also Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Screens / Optics
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVING EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Looking for a premium quality ultra-thirsty microfiber drying towel in an easy to handle...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Don't need a wholesale case? Check out 16 x 16 Eagle Edgeless 350 Towels retail pricing...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Looking for an excellent quality value-priced ultra-thirsty microfiber waffle-weave window /...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Removal of Polish / Wax / Detailing Sprays / Glaze / Sealant Buffing and...