CASE EVEREST 1100 16 X 16 PLUSH MICROFIBER TOWELS (50 COUNT)
- 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 1130 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Black ButterSoft™ Suede Edge
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin:
- South Korea
- $5.30 or Less
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Primary Recommended Uses:
- Removal of Instant Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Final Buff / Touch-Up
Additional Recommended Uses:
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
Reaching new heights in ultra plush microfiber detailing technology, the Everest 1100™ is a double-layer 1100gsm version of the thickest, softest, beastliest detailing towel lineup of them all - the Everest series. Ready to take on your loftiest detailing needs from instant detailing / wax removal to your best final buff ever! Leading competitors currently sell the same towel for $9.99 to $16.99 - Get TRC value at only $7.75 or less in bulk!
Don't need a whole case? Please visit our Retail Section for everyday extreme value, tier quantity pricing on Everest 1100 16 x 16 Ultra Plush Microfiber Towel.
Additional Product Details:
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Two Layers of Extra Thick, Long Pile, Dense & Soft Premium Microfiber. The Premier Towel for Removing Heavy Waxes and Polishes and Final Buffing/Polishing
- Pamper Your Paint with Absolutely the Softest, Most Scratch-Resistant Towel Material Available On The Market Today
- Excellent Choice for Auto / Marine / RV / Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze /...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Primary Recommended Uses: Effective Removal of Paste and/or Spray Wax, Compound, Sealant, Glaze,...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Removal of Polish / Wax / Detailing Sprays / Glaze / Sealant Buffing and...