CASE EDGELESS 365 PREMIUM 16 X 16 TERRY TOWELS (200 COUNT)
- 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- Royal Blue or Gold
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 365 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
- $0.90 or Less
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
- Removal of Polish / Wax / Detailing Sprays / Glaze / Sealant
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Interior Cleaning - All Surfaces Including Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Carpet, Metal, Wood and More
Looking for an Excellent Quality, Value-Priced, Durable, Premium 70/30 Blend, Super Soft, EDGELESS All-Purpose Terry Microfiber Detailing and Cleaning Towel? Then you've come to the right place! With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company's miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Mopping, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED.
Don't need a whole case? Please visit our Retail Section for everyday extreme value, tier quantity pricing on Edgeless 365 Premium 16 x 16 Microfiber Terry Towels.
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Cleaning Tip: "Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization"
- Excellent All-Purpose Detailing and Cleaning Towel
- Premium 70/30 Blend and Edgeless Design = Totally Paint Safe
- Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Wax, Glaze, and Sealants with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction
- Side 1 = Slightly Longer Fibers for Removal of Loose Particles & Buffing
- Side 2 = Shorter Pile, Tighter Terry Weave for Removal of Excess Detailing Product
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Other Sensitive Surfaces
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Rinseless / Waterless Washing Removal of Quick Detailing Sprays / Wax...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY. FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Removal of Polish / Glaze / Sealant Removal of Ceramic Coatings (Perfect...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: All-Purpose Cleaning of Vehicles, Homes, Hotels, Hospitals, Bars /...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! *BLUE, RED, ORANGE, ICE GREY CASE (100 COUNT) *GOLD CASE (150 COUNT) Recommended...