CASE EDGELESS 245 ALL-PURPOSE 16 X 16 TERRY TOWEL (300 COUNT)
- 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- Various - See Menu
- 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 245 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
- $0.49 or Less
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
- All-Purpose Cleaning of Vehicles, Homes, Hotels, Hospitals, Bars / Restaurants, Pets and More.
- Perfect For Removal of Ceramic Coatings
- Interior Cleaning - All Surfaces Including Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Carpet, Metal, Wood and More
- Lightweight 245gsm Design = Easier To Reach Tight Spaces
Looking for an Excellent Quality, Value-Priced, Soft, Durable, Lightweight, EDGELESS All-Purpose Terry Microfiber Towel? Then you've come to the right place! With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company's miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Mopping, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED.
Don't need a whole case? Please visit our Retail Section for everyday extreme value, tier quantity pricing on Edgeless 245 All-Purpose Microfiber 16 x 16 Terry Towel.
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Cleaning Tip #1: "Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization"
- Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Absorbs Up To 7-10 Times Its Weight in Moisture
- Multiple Colors Enables You to Color Code By Use / Purpose
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY. FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Removal of Polish / Glaze / Sealant Removal of Ceramic Coatings (Perfect...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Removal of Polish / Wax / Detailing Sprays / Glaze / Sealant Buffing and...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Rinseless / Waterless Washing Removal of Quick Detailing Sprays /...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Looking for an Excellent Quality, Soft, Value-Priced, Durable All-Purpose Terry...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! The Rag Company proudly partnered with Commercial Car Wash Owner/Operators across the...