CASE DRY ME A RIVER! JR. 20 X 40 KOREAN WAFFLE WEAVE TOWEL (90 COUNT)
- 20 x 40 Inches (51 cm x 102 cm)
- Light Blue, Navy Blue, White
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 400 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- ButterSoft™ 70/30 Microfiber Suede Edge
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Waffle Weave)
- Country of Origin:
- South Korea
- $8.00 or Less
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
DRY ME A RIVER!™ ...or a lake, or even an OCEAN with these premium quality ultra thirsty microfiber drying towels. This is the slightly smaller "Jr." version of our popular full-size drying towel - perfect for quickly and safely drying small and midsize vehicles. Rounded corners and our exclusive ButterSoft 70/30 Microfiber Suede Border for the ultimate softness and protection in a drying towel. The highest quality South Korean AA-Grade microfiber and TRC value pricing combined make this the absolute best waffle-weave drying towel deal available...ANYWHERE! DRY ME A RIVER!™
Don't need a whole case? Please visit our Retail Section for everyday extreme value, tier quantity pricing on Dry Me A River!™ Jr. 20 x 40 Premium Korean Microfiber Waffle Weave Towel .
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "Start with Towel Slightly Damp to Maximize Effectiveness and Reduce 'Dry Drag'"
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Premium Waffle Weave is One of the Best Options Available to Quickly and Safely Dry Your Entire Vehicle
- Extra Absorbent - Will Continue to Soak Up Mass Amounts of Water Even if it's Already Damp or Wet (Up to 10x its weight!)
- Highest South Korean Quality AA-Grade 100% Split Microfiber
- Larger Size is Also Ideal for Sauna/Spa Use - Excellent Drying Capabilities
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! DRY ME A RIVER!™ ...or a lake, or even an OCEAN with these premium quality ultra...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze /...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: All-Purpose Cleaning of Vehicles, Homes, Hotels, Hospitals, Bars /...
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...