CASE BUTTERSOFT™ SUEDE 8 X 8 MICROFIBER APPLICATOR CLOTHS (300 COUNT)
- 8 x 8 Inches (21 cm x 21 cm)
- Soft Gold
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 195 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Sawtooth Zig-Zag Cut Edge
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber Suede
- Country of Origin:
- South Korea
- $1.20 or Less
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
ButterSoft™ microfiber suede from The Rag Company offer you the absolute finest cloths designed for easily applying coatings such as Optimum Gloss-Coat, CQuartz and all other popular quality coatings. Our new ButterSoft™ suede cloths (available in 4" x 4", 8" x 8" and 16" x 16") raise the bar as the softest, easiest to use, self-absorbing suede application cloths available anywhere resulting in the very best finish possible. The 8"x8" size is an excellent choice for use with larger foam/other application blocks or by hand (folded) to apply the perfect coat every time. Made from the finest AA-Grade South Korean microfiber available, these cloths proudly continue TRC's higher standards of offering the best quality, design and value to our customers around the world.
Don't need a whole case? Please visit our Retail Section for everyday extreme value, tier quantity pricing on BUTTERSOFT™ SUEDE 8 X 8 MICROFIBER APPLICATOR CLOTHS.
Additional Product Details:
- Tag-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Sawtooth Zig-Zag Cut Edge Design
- Also An Excellent Choice for Cleaning, Wiping and Polishing of All Lenses, Screens (Cell Phone, Tablet), Jewelry, Silverware, Chrome and other Metal Surfaces
- Safe To Use On Electronic Equipment and other Sensitive Glass Surfaces (Note: due to the effectiveness of this suede cloth, it's important to ensure that your cloth is clean and free of contaminants picked up during any prior use to avoid scratches)
- Made with the Highest Quality AA-Grade Korean Microfiber that's Preferred by Professional Detailers
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! ButterSoft™ microfiber suede from The Rag Company offer you the absolute finest cloths...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Rinseless / Waterless Washing Removal of Quick Detailing Sprays / Wax...