Business PRO-gram Member Price = $270.00 EVERYDAY. FREE To Join & No Fees!
ButterSoft™ microfiber suede from The Rag Company offer you the absolute finest cloths specifically designed for easily applying coatings such as Optimum Gloss-Coat, CQuartz and all other popular quality coatings. Our new ButterSoft™ suede cloths (available in 4" x 4", 8" x 8", and 16 "x 16") raise the bar as the softest, easiest to use, self-absorbing suede application cloths available anywhere resulting in the very best finish possible. The smaller 4"x4" size is perfect for use with your favorite foam/other application block to apply the perfect coat every time. Made from the finest AA-Grade South Korean microfiber available, these cloths proudly continue TRC's higher standards of offering the best quality, design and value to our customers around the world.
Don't need a whole case? Please visit our Retail Section for everyday extreme value, tier quantity pricing on BUTTERSOFT™ SUEDE 4 X 4 MICROFIBER APPLICATOR CLOTHS.
Additional Product Details:
- Lint-Free / Tag-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Straight-Cut Edgeless Design - The Sculpted, Wavy Edges From Our Competitors Are Fashionable for Lens Cloths, But Straight Borders Are Preferred for the Smooth Professional Application of Coatings and Finishes. Designed by Detailers FOR Detailers!
- Also An Excellent Choice for Cleaning, Wiping and Polishing of All Lenses, Screens (Cell Phone, Tablet, Monitor), Jewelry, Silverware, Chrome and other Metal Surfaces
- Safe For Use On Electronic Equipment and other Sensitive Glass Surfaces (Note: due to the effectiveness of this suede cloth, it's important to ensure that your cloth is clean and free of contaminants picked up during any prior use to avoid scratches)
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber that's Preferred by Professional Detailers
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.