CASE 16 X 16 MINX ROYALE 70/30 TOWELS - PURPLE (150 COUNT)
- 16 x 16 Inches (41 cm x 41 cm)
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight:
- 400 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:
- Purple Satin Edge
- 100% Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin:
- $1.70 or Less
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
PRIMARY Recommended Use:
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
Additional Recommended Uses:
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Polishing Wheels and Rocker Panels
- Instant Detailing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff
- Drying Touch-Up (Small/Medium-Size Areas)
ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST DETAILING TOWEL VALUES AVAILABLE ANYWHERE! TRC's Professional Grade 400gsm MINX ROYALE Microfiber All-Purpose Detailing Towel is the answer to the numerous requests we've received to create a SUPER SOFT, SUPER ABSORBENT value-priced, high-quality towel in a coral-fleece weave for customers that don't necessarily need our top-of-the-line, best-selling EAGLE EDGELESS Korean quality towels.
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent Quality All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- The Perfect Pile to Use Confidently with all types of Detailing Sprays, Waxes, and Polishes - Your Final Buff Never Looked So Good!
- Longer, Soft and Plush Fibers On Both Sides that Easily Pull Particles Away from the Surface Being Wiped
- Super Absorbent
- Premium 70/30 Blend, Silky Satin Edge and No Tags = Paint Safe
- Also Great for Marine / RV / Cycle / Airplane Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Maye
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Rinseless / Waterless Washing Removal of Quick Detailing Sprays / Wax...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! *BLUE, RED, ORANGE, ICE GREY CASE (100 COUNT) *GOLD CASE (150 COUNT) Recommended...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Don't need a wholesale case? Check out 16 x 16 Eagle Edgeless 350 Towels retail pricing...
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! Recommended Uses: Removal of Polish / Wax / Detailing Sprays / Glaze / Sealant Buffing and...