AUTO DETAILING MICROFIBER KIT - CAR WASH
- Various Sizes (See Description)
- Various Colors (See Description)
- 100% Premium Split Microfiber - Various Textures
- Country of Origin:
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
Looking for the best online value in a microfiber Auto Detailing Kit but don't need everything offered in our PLATINUM PRO or STARTER Kits? The Rag Company now offers a high-quality, affordable, convenient five-piece CARWASH Kit. We challenge you to find a better kit anywhere online for Rag Company quality at this price. This is a great gift idea for the detailer in your life (or to treat yourself!) with one of the best values we offer across the microfiber spectrum to handle all your washing, rinsing, drying, polishing, buffing, well...just about every detailing need!
This Auto Detailer's CARWASH Microfiber Kit Contains:
- Lime Green Knobby Microfiber Chenille Mitt [Washing]
- 25" x 36" The Big One Ice Grey Microfiber Waffle-Weave Towel [Drying]
- 16" x 16" Microfiber Glass & Window Towel [Glass]
- 16" X 16" Creature Edgeless 70/30 Dual-Pile Microfiber Towel [Buffing]
- 16" x 16" Edgeless 245 All-Purpose Microfiber Towel [Interior]
This pack has a retail value of $43.95 and is a steal at only $18.95.
- ATTENTION DETAILER SHOPS: Great Gift Idea for Your Highly Valued Clients!
- All Items 100% Microfiber
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extra Absorbent
- All Purpose: Use Damp for Cleaning, Wet for Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Safe To Use On Electronic Equipment
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Earth-Friendly Green Solution that Can Safely and Effectively Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...