20-PIECE ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL MICROFIBER FIREARM TOWEL CLEANING KIT
- Various Sizes (See Description)
- Black, Grey, White
- 100% Premium Split Microfiber - Various Textures
- Country of Origin:
- South Korea and China
DescriptionHide Reviews Show Reviews
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees!
- Excellent Quality Microfiber, Absolutely Safe for Use on All Types of Metal, Wood, Plastic, Glass and Other Materials with NO Scratching or Linting - Your Firearms and Fishing Gear Never Looked So Good!
- KIT INCLUDES: Six (6) Dark Grey and Six (6) Black 10 x 10 Microfiber Terry Towels for All-Purpose Cleaning; One (1) Grey and One (1) Black 12 x 12 Silky Soft Microfiber Suede Cloths for Cleaning/Polishing/Buffing All Metals and Optics; and Variety of Six (6) Light Grey, White, and/or Black (depending upon color availability) 6 x 7 Knit Microfiber Lens Cloths for Use On All Optics and Smaller Parts/Pieces
- FINEST QUALITY 100% Premium AA-Grade Split Microfiber. Long Considered the Best Available, Preferred by Professional Gunsmiths and Fishing Tackle Experts Around the World. Don't Be Fooled by Cheaply Made Lower Quality "Knockoffs" - Demand the Best for Your Money!
- EXTREMELY DURABLE: Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time. With Proper Care, These Tagless Professional Microfiber Towels with Hundreds of Thousands of Fibers per Square Inch will Continue to Deliver a Scratch-Free, Lint-Free and Swirl-Free Finish to the Wood, Metals, Plastics, and Glass Optics of Your Investments Every Time
- AMERICA'S PREMIER MICROFIBER Detailing & Cleaning Products Manufacturer / Distributor Since 1999. THE RAG COMPANY is a family-owned, woman-owned business offering the highest levels of quality, value, variety and customer service in the industry. All products are proudly designed, packaged and distributed in the USA
Shipping & ReturnsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Care InstructionsHide Reviews Show Reviews
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Customers Also Viewed
The Rag Company
Business PRO-gram Member Price = BIG SAVINGS EVERYDAY! FREE To Join & No Fees! WHOLESALE CASE PRICING: 16 x 16 Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Towels $2.95 each (180 Per...