Our Apologies, Temporarily Out Of Stock
FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES WITH OVER 99% OF OUR PACKAGES GOING USPS PRIORITY 2-3 DAY DELIVERY - BEST OFFER IN THE BUSINESS!
As Low As $3.65 Each Online and $2.75 Each Wholesale!
Want Them For Even Less? Become A DETAIL MASTER PRO Distributor!
DETAIL MASTER™ PRO's "Split Purple-nality" is an excellent choice for the detailer looking for a Korean quality dual-pile microfiber towel to flawlessly 'do it all'! With slightly longer fibers on one side to remove any loose particles and a shorter-nap, tight terry weave on the other to remove excess detailing product, this will become your new go-to towel!
- Size: 16" x 16" (40cm x 40cm)
- Color: Purple with Silver Satin Edge
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weight: 345 Grams per Square Meter
- Borders: Microfiber Silver Satin Bound Edge
- Material: Highest Quality 100% Korean Plush Split Microfiber
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Suggested Uses: Wax, Compound, Sealant, Glaze, and Polish Removal; Polishing Chrome, other Shiny Metals; Polishing Wheels, Wheel Wells; Polishing Rocker Panels and Door Jams
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent Quality All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction - One Side with Longer Fibers to Remove Loose Particles and a Shorter Nap, Tighter Terry Weave to Remove Excess Detailing Product
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive / Absorbant
- No Tags and Rounded Corners = Totally Safe and Scratchless
- Excellent Choice for Auto/Marine/RV/Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- Also Works Wonderfully on all Types of Musical Instruments Including Wood, Brass, Silver and Other Materials
- Made with High Quality Korean Microfiber that's Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts
- Effective, Earth-Friendly Green Cleaning Solution to Safely Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties
For Larger Quantity Discounts Call Us @ 1-866-344-4703